Expert compensation claim service following a car accident that was not your fault

We know that making a claim for compensation after you have been injured in a car accident can seen daunting, so we will make the process as straightforward as possible for you.

You can call us any time
Car accidents donít only happen between 9 and 5, so whenever your car accident occurs, we are ready to help you. We can do the most for you if you call us as soon after the accident as possible.

You can call us on 0800 78 38 846 day or night to talk to one of our friendly team, who will be pleased to assist you with your query.

Plain talking
We like to make sure that you know what is happening with your claim at all times, and we know that legal jargon can seem like another language, so when discussing your claim we explain the claims process in plain English.

Experienced personal injury solicitors
All our personal injury lawyers are very experienced in dealing with injuries arising from car accidents. If you have been injured in a car accident, we are able to offer a no risk service, with our lawyers working on a no win, no fee basis that makes sure you pay no up front charges. We handle compensation claims from cuts and bruises to head injuries and spinal cord injuries, so whatever your injury, contact us and we will be happy to discuss your claim with you.

How to make your car accident claim
You can contact us either by click here to contact us online or by calling 0800 78 38 846. We will be happy to provide free legal advice and assistance to discuss any aspect of your car accident.



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.