Claim compensation for a work accident or other accident type

Wheels At Once deals with many different types of claims each year, not just those resulting from road accidents. Our specialist personal injury solicitors can help you make a compensation claim if you have been injured in:

  • Work accident

  • Industrial illness

  • Accident in a public place

  • Accident/illness abroad

  • Sporting accident

  • Other type of accident

Our personal injury solicitors
Our personal injury solicitors are experts in dealing with all types of personal injury claims. They will compile the evidence to support your compensation claim, including witness statements and medical reports.

Our service won’t cost you a penny
Our service is totally risk-free, and you will not be liable for any costs. We do not ask you for any money to fund your claim and no deductions will be made from your compensation. If you lose your claim, you will be protected from all costs. More about our no win, no fee service...

Call us now to get your claim underway
If you have been injured in a non-fault accident, and would like to speak to a member of our claims team for more information, call us now on 0800 78 38 846 , or click here to contact us online and we’ll call you back.

Work accident
Accidents at work are a common occurrence, whether it be the office, factory, shop, or on a building site. Each year thousands of people are injured due to no fault of their own, and those injured are rightfully entitled to personal injury compensation. We deal with a variety work accident claims including:

  • Manual handling accidents

  • Slip, trip and fall accidents

  • Violence by another employee

  • Faulty machinery accident

Industrial illness
The number of industrial illness claims in the UK is growing. Part of this is due to the increase in detection rate, but much of it is attributed to the heavy use of asbestos a number of years ago. Many people who were exposed to asbestos in the 70’s and 80’s, are only now starting to suffer health problems. Our solicitors are experienced in claims for the following types of illnesses:

  • Asbestosis

  • Mesothelioma

  • Lung cancer

  • Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)

  • Vibration White Finger (VWF)

  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)

  • Tinnitus or industrial deafness

  • Skin diseases such as eczema and dermatitis

If you are suffering from an industrial illness as a result of your job, please call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice about making a work accident compensation claim.

Accident in a public place
Accidents are a part of everyday life, but businesses and local authorities have a ‘duty of care’ to safeguard the public from potential hazards. If someone else’s negligence has caused an accident, you are legally entitled to claim compensation. Typical examples of an accident in a public place are:

  • Trip over some uneven paving stones

  • Slip on fuel on a garage forecourt

  • Slip on wet surface in a shop

If you have been injured in an accident in a public place, please call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice about making compensation claim.

Accident/illness abroad
Hotels and tour operators have to meet strict standards to prevent their customers from being involved in accidents or becoming ill. For example, hotel swimming pools have to meet certain hygiene standards. We have dealt with claims resulting from the following:

  • Accidents on the road as a driver, passenger or pedestrian

  • Food poisoning

  • Playing sport

  • Due to disrepair of a hotel/apartment complex

If you have been injured in an accident or illness abroad, please call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice about making claim for compensation.

Sporting accident
Participating in sport can result in many different types of injury (such as a torn hamstring, twisted ankle) – most of which are just a stroke of bad luck. However, there are occasions when foul play, unexpected violence, or unsafe facilities cause injuries. Sports facilities, teams and clubs usually have insurance to cover any personal injury claim, and it is the insurance company that will pay any compensation that is awarded to you.

If you have been injured in a sporting accident, please call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice without obligation.

Call us now so we can get your claim underway today
If you have been involved in a non-fault accident, don't worry about the cost and stress of pursuing a personal injury compensation claim. We will take care of everything for you. Call us now for free for friendly advice following a work accident or other accident type on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online.



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.