Getting your vehicle repaired following a car accident or
motorcycle accident

Have you been involved in a non-fault car accident? Does your car need to be repaired? As part of our service we can organise repairs to your vehicle without it costing you a penny. The costs will be paid for by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. So, if you are comprehensively insured, you won’t have to make a claim on your car insurance – protecting your ‘no claims discount’.

The sooner you contact us following a car accident, the sooner we can get your vehicle repaired. And once we’ve received your claim, we can normally organise an engineer to inspect your vehicle within 72 hours.

We will then liaise with the person at fault’s insurance company to organise payment for the repairs. You will not have to pay a penny at any stage.

Need a replacement car?
If your car is undrivable, it’s likely that you’ll need a replacement car. We can arrange a replacement car for you within four hours of you contacting us*. The vehicle we provide will also be an equivalent model to your own. Click here for more information on getting a replacement car following a car crash

What you need to do following a car accident
For us to be able to commence repairs on your car we will need the following details:

  • Date, time and place the car accident took place

  • A brief description how the accident happened

  • Name, address, registration number and insurance number of person who caused the accident

If you don’t have these details
Don’t worry if you don’t have the full details of the person who was responsible for the car accident. We may still be able to help. We can use a range of resources (such as the police if they were at the scene of the accident, or DVLA database) to track the person who caused the accident.

Still no trace of the driver
Should the other driver be untraceable or uninsured, we may still be able to help. In these circumstances, it may be possible to pursue a claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) – an organisation to help people involved in a car accident with an uninsured or untraceable driver. See making a car accident claim through the MIB for more information

Have you been injured?
If you have been injured in a non fault car accident, we can assist you in making a personal injury compensation claim. Our personal injury solicitors have many years experience and expertise in dealing with car accident claims. They deal with all claims under an ethical no win, no fee policy, which means you’re protected from all costs. Click here for more information about no win, no fee

Need help following a non-fault car accident?
Need to get your car repaired without any cost and hassle? As soon as you contact us we will get to work on arranging repairs to your car. Call us now for free, friendly advice on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online and we’ll call you back.




Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.