Impartial advice if you’ve had a road accident

If you’ve had a road accident, and need impartial advice on making a compensation claim, then call our legal advice line. We’re here 24 hours a day and can help you with in depth information about what it takes to make a claim, as well as getting the process started for you.

Who can make a road accident compensation claim?
Anyone who has been hurt in a road accident that was not their fault is entitled to make a claim for accident compensation. Provided that the incident occurred within the last three years, then we can take your case on a no win no fee basis to get you the maximum possible compensation award.

What details will I need to give you?
Initially, we’ll ask you to provide as much information as you can about the circumstances of the road accident. Don’t worry if there are some details that you’re not too sure about, with your permission we can make enquiries with other relevant parties – such as your doctor, the police or the hospital. We will then ask you to start keeping a diary charting your recovery from your injuries, and to keep a note of any related expenditure.

How much of my compensation will I have to pay you?
All our personal injury claims are conducted on a no win, no fee basis. This is exactly as it sounds and means that you don't have to pay us a penny if your claim is unsuccessful. This makes claiming for personal injury compensation a risk-free process and something everyone is able to take advantage of without concern over legal fees.

Sadly, the Government has now changed the law so that you do have to pay in the event we win your case for you. However, we will never ask you for money up front, only once your claim is concluded, and our fees will be clearly outlined to you at the start of your claim. It means that you understand what you're getting into and lets you focus on making a recovery.

What is my first step to making a claim for road accident compensation?
The sooner we can start acting on your behalf, the better the likely outcome of your accident compensation claim. So call us as soon as you can with details of the road accident and the injuries you’ve suffered, and we can start putting together a comprehensive and compelling case. Call us on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.