Believe you have a personal injury claim?
Contact us to find out

Hundreds of thousands of people have car accidents each year in the UK and many of them have the legal entitlement to make a personal injury claim for their pain and suffering, as well as other costs.

If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault in the last 3 years, then you may well be eligible to make a compensation claim.

What type of injuries?
Whatever your injury, we are here to help you. We frequently handle personal injury claims involving the following injuries:

Out of these whiplash is the most common, with 14% of people involved in car accidents sustaining soft tissue damage in their neck.

No financial risk for you - guaranteed
Our service is completely free for you because our personal injury claim solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis. If your claim is successful, then your opponent or his insurance will pay for the fees and costs incurred by the case, as well as the compensation you are awarded. If your personal injury claim is unsuccessful, then our insurance will cover costs.

We guarantee you will not have to pay a penny.

100% compensation
In the event of a successful claim, some companies will take a large portion of your compensation for their fees and costs, but we promise that we will not take any of it away. We believe that you should keep every penny of the compensation you are awarded.

How to contact us
You can either contact us through our online claim form or telephone us freephone on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice and assistance on your personal injury claim.



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.