Personal injury claim

When car accidents happen, you can feel traumatised and worried about the future, especially if you have been badly injured. If your accident was not your fault, then you should consider making a personal injury claim. This can help you to rebuild your future by ensuring you can pay for any losses you may have experienced as a result of your accident. You are entitled to compensation if your life has been affected negatively by another personís negligence.

How we can help
We can help you to get back on your feet and back on the road following an accident. We will make sure that you get a replacement car if yours is off the road* and we will make sure you have access to the best rehabilitation services and medical care if you need it.

No Win No Fee
All our solicitors work on a No Win No Fee basis. This means that making a claim is safe, secure and risk free, as no win, no fee, is exactly as it sounds; if your claim is unsuccessful, you don't have to pay anything. You therefore have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you make a claim with us. See No Win No Fee for more information.

How to make your personal injury claim
To make your claim all you need to do is call us. We are happy to discuss any aspect of accident compensation claims and give you advice accordingly. We will assess your case and assign a personal injury solicitor. All our solicitors have extensive experience, having worked on thousands of personal injury cases.

Call us today on 0800 78 38 846 to make your personal injury claim. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online.



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.