Do I have a valid personal injury compensation claim?
Each year thousands of people suffer a personal injury in a non-fault accident, and as a result are legally entitled to compensation. We help people claim compensation through our efficient no win, no fee service.
One of the first questions we are usually asked is whether or not their personal injury constitutes a valid claim for compensation. In order for your personal injury claim to be successful we will have to establish:
- Someone (the defendant) had a legal duty of care
- He or she failed to meet the standard of reasonable behaviour pertaining to that duty (i.e. was negligent)
- The defendant’s negligence caused a personal injury to you (the claimant)
- That you (the claimant) suffered injury and loss as a consequence
Examples of valid personal injury claims:
- Whiplash injury caused by rear-end collision on roundabout (claim was made against the insurance company of the person who caused the accident)
- Leg injury caused by slip on wet supermarket floor (claim was made against the negligent supermarket)
- Fall on damaged pavement in city centre (claim was made against the local authority)
How can we help?
We have developed a comprehensive service which offers a helping hand for people who have been injured in a non-fault car accident. As well as helping you make a personal injury claim we can organise a replacement car, arrange repairs to your vehicle and provide other important services.
No win, no fee
You may be thinking about how you will pay for the services we offer. Donít worry. At Wheels at Once, we offer a no win, no fee service. It means that you do not stand at financial risk when you make a claim with us, as no win, no fee is exactly as it sounds; if your case is not successful, then you do not have to pay any fees. It means you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you claim with us. See no win, no fee for more information.
Expert legal advice
If you would like to make a claim for compensation call us now on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online and we will call you back to discuss the circumstances of your personal injury and get your claim under way.