Compensation claim for personal injury

If you have been injured in a car accident or other type of non-fault accident, you should seek legal advice as soon as possible. By appointing a personal injury solicitor to deal with your claim it will help to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your personal injury and most relevant treatment services for you.

How can we help?
We offer a comprehensive service for anyone who has been injured in a non-fault car accident backed by many years experience. Our services include:

Our personal injury solicitors
If you decide to take legal action against the insurance company of the person who caused the car accident, you will need the skills and knowledge of an experienced personal injury solicitor.

Our personal injury solicitors are all members of The Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel and have been dealing with all types of claim for a number of years. Click here for more information about our personal injury solicitors… They can help to ensure receive compensation for any of the following:

  • The pain and suffering caused by the personal injury (‘general damages’)

  • Loss of earnings

  • Medical and treatment costs

  • Travel expenses

  • Any other out of pocket expenses

No risk service
Our service is totally risk-free. That's because we operate on a no win, no fee basis, which means that if your claim is not successful, you have nothing to pay, meaning you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when it comes to making a claim with us. Click here for more information about our no win, no fee policy.

Contact us now
Have you suffered a personal injury in a car accident or other non-fault accident and would like to discuss making a claim for compensation? We will take care of everything for you. Call us now for expert, friendly advice on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online and we’ll get back to you to discuss your personal injury.




Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.