Personal injury claim – keeping an injury diary following a car accident

If you have been injured in a car accident that was not your fault, we can help you with the following:

If you have suffered an injury in the accident, then we will arrange for you to see a medical expert at a location close to your home. Whether or not your injuries are apparent at the time of the car accident, you should seek medical advice as soon as possible. This is because you injuries may not be apparent at the time of the accident, and often develop a few days, or even weeks, later.

Keeping a personal injury diary
It will help your personal injury claim if there are medical records of your injuries and any treatments you have received. We will also ask you to keep a diary to support your personal injury claim. This will detail the effect of your injuries on your daily activities, your physical symptoms and any treatment and medication you receive. We will ask you to continue this diary until your symptoms subside. For more information about keeping a personal injury diary please call us on 0800 78 38 846.

Our service is totally cost-free
Don’t worry about the cost of pursuing a personal injury claim. We will take care of everything for you. All costs associated with making a personal injury claim will be recovered from the person at fault’s insurance company, in addition to your compensation.

At no stage will we ask you for money to fund your claim. Plus, no deduction will be made from your compensation. Click here for more information about our no win, no fee service

Free legal advice 24 hours a day
If you would like to speak to one of our claims advisors about the possibility of making a personal injury claim, call us now on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online.



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.