Can I make an injury claim?

If you have been injured in a non fault car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence then you are entitled to make an injury claim. If someone’s carelessness has resulted in your suffering then you have a right to legal advice and representation. Negligence causes many car accidents in the UK, most of which could have been avoided with more care and attention. We can help you and will work hard to make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve for any personal injury, however serious it is.

What can I claim for?
You can make an injury claim for any of the following.

  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of earnings and loss of overtime payments

  • Medical and rehabilitation services

  • Damage to personal effects

  • Cost of medication or prescriptions

A risk-free service
Because our personal injury lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis, you will be protected from costs in the event that your case is unsuccessful. We believe that everyone has a right to good legal advice, no matter their financial circumstances, which is why you will never have to pay any up front costs with us. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Replacement car
If your car is now undrivable because you have been involved in a non fault car accident then we will arrange a replacement car for you. This will not cost you anything as all costs will be recovered from the person at fault's insurance company. See replacement car for more information.

Making your injury claim
To make your injury claim simply pick up the phone today and call us on 0800 78 38 846 for us to assess your claim. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.