Helping you make a successful road accident claim

There are thousands of road accident casualties each year, many of whom were injured through no fault of their own. You may well be entitled to personal injury compensation if you have been injured in a road accident that was not your fault if you were a:

  • car driver or passenger;
  • motorcyclist or pillion passenger;
  • cyclist;
  • pedestrian;
  • horse rider;

If you have been injured in a road accident and wish to make a compensation claim, contact our advice line on 0800 78 38 846.

Uninsured or unidentified drivers
If you have been hurt in a road accident that was caused by an uninsured or unidentified driver, we can still help you get compensation. Claims for personal injury compensation and damage to your vehicle can be made to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) when it is not possible to claim on the insurance policy of the person at fault.

It is more complicated to make a claim through the MIB than against another driver's insurance company, but our personal injury solicitors have years of experience in handling road accident claims, and have helped many of our customers successfully claim compensation from the MIB.

Risk-free road accident compensation
Our lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that we are able to protect you from any costs or fees in the event your road traffic accident claim is unsuccessful.

Expert advice line
For expert legal advice or to start your road accident claim, call us on 0800 78 38 846 and we will be pleased to help.

For more information, please see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.