Helping you get car accident compensation

We help people from all over the UK get compensation for injuries they have sustained in a car accident. We help people with a range of injuries, from mild whiplash to serious brain damage, and are successful in many of the claims we handle.

Where are car accidents most likely to happen?
Although motorists and passengers are at risk from negligent drivers on any journey, some areas pose a higher risk of injury than others. For example, according to the government's "THINK!" website, 60% of all fatalities occur on country roads, due to the likelihood that a rural road will have sharp breaks and blind bends that may hide unexpected hazards.

But no matter what type of road it was, if you have been injured in a car accident and you believe that someone else was at fault, call us on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice and information.

No win, no fee
We provide a car accident compensation service that means everyone is able to make a claim. Our no win, no fee service lets clients get top legal advice on an accident claim without having to pay any up front charges. What's more, in the event your claim is not successful, you will not have to pay any legal fees.

Free legal advice and information
If you are considering making a car accident claim, but wish to get further advice, please call our free legal advice line on 0800 78 38 846 we are open 24 hours a day and provide an impartial, no obligation service.

For more information, please see:

Free replacement vehicle
Free vehicle repairs
Personal injury compensation
Successful claims
Whiplash compensation



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.