Compensation claim following an accident

If you or a loved one has had an accident that was not your fault and you are subsequently suffering from injuries and out of pocket expenses, then we can help you to make a compensation claim. Accidents unfortunately happen every day as a consequence of other people’s actions. Negligence is a major cause of road traffic accidents and many people every year are left with serious injuries that can take months to recover from.

The following is a list of injuries that we have dealt with in the past and helped the injured person to rebuild their life with the help of compensation.

No risk
In making a compensation claim with us you are not at any financial risk. If you lose your claim, you will be protected from any costs as all our lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that making a claim involves no financial risk on your part. See no win, no fee for more detailed information.

Making a compensation claim
To make your compensation claim, all we ask you to do is pick up the phone. One of our expert team will take down the key details of your accident and injuries, and then pass your case to a personal injury solicitor who has dealt with your type of claim before and is best placed to get you the best possible amount of compensation. For more about making a claim see personal injury compensation. Pick up the phone now for quality legal advice and the opportunity to get compensation for your suffering. Our number is 0800 78 38 846. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online and we will call you back.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.