Had car crash that was not your fault? We can help

If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault, you may well be able to make a compensation claim against the driver who caused the accident. Whether you were the driver or the passenger, our compensation service could help you get financial recompense for your pain and suffering, and any losses you suffered (such as loss of earnings or damage to your possessions) because of the accident.

Car crash injuries
Although safety measures have improved and numbers of car accidents are generally on the decline, year on year, compared to twenty years ago, we are far from having completely safe roads to drive on. There are many types of injuries that drivers may be subject to. Whiplash is the most common injury for both passengers and drivers, and although most people recover within a few months, a small percentage of people feel the effects of whiplash for a year or more.

Even if you were a passenger in the car at fault in the crash, you may still be able to make a compensation claim, depending on the circumstances. If you have been injured, telephone us on 0800 78 38 846 to see if you can make a personal injury claim.

No win, no fee
Our personal injury lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis and we ensure that you will not be liable for any payments if you lose your case. This means that making a claim with us is totally risk-free. Read more about no win, no fee.

Call us for compensation
Whether you were the driver or a passenger, call today on 0800 78 38 846 and find out if you are eligible for car crash compensation.

For more information, please see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources


*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.