Car crash claim

If you have been involved in a car crash and have suffered injury and loss as a result then we may be able to help you. If it can be proven that your accident was someone else’s fault then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury claim and can get compensation for your injuries.

No win no fee
At Wheels at Once, all our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis. This means that if you lose your case, you will be protected from legal costs, making the process of claiming compensation totally risk free. See no win, no fee for more information. See no win, no fee for more information.

Replacement car
If you have a car crash and your car is damaged or written off then we can arrange a replacement car for you. You will usually receive this within 4 hours. The cost will be recovered from the person at faults’ insurance company so you will not have to foot the bill. See replacement car for more information.

Vehicle repairs
If your car has been damaged following a non fault car accident then we can also arrange for the repairs to be carried out. Again this will not cost you a penny as the costs will be recovered from the other person’s insurance company. See vehicle repairs for more details.

Making a car accident claim
If you wish to pursue a compensation claim after you have been injured in a car crash then we want to help you. Pick up the phone today and we will assess the viability of your claim. Call free on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online to discuss your car accident.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.