Being involved in a car crash

Accidents happen all too often on the UKs roads. If you have been involved in a car crash and are now suffering from a personal injury, we can help you, provided it can be proven that your accident was not your fault. We can also help you by getting you a replacement vehicle* if yours has been damaged and is not drivable following a road traffic accident.

Whatever your injuries we can help
Whether you have suffered from cuts and bruises, a whiplash injury or from a more serious injury such as a head injury we can help. Our personal injury solicitors have many years of experience, having dealt with thousands of people who have been injured in a non fault car crash.

No win, no fee
We believe in ensuring that everyone is entitled to make a claim, risk-free, if they have been injured in an accident that wasn't their fault. Our lawyers will do their best to get you the compensation you deserve. If your claim is unsuccessful, our no win, no fee service ensures that you are protected from paying any costs on your case. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Replacement car
If you have had a non fault car crash then we will normally be able to get you a replacement car within four hours. You will not be charged for this as all costs will be recovered from the person at faults’ insurance company. See replacement car for more information.

Making a claim following a car crash
We make claiming compensation easy. Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We will assess your claim and assign a personal injury solicitor who has experience in your type of claim. Call free on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online to give you expert legal advice about your car crash claim.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.