Injured in a car accident?
Get personal injury compensation

Our roads are becoming busier and busier. The inevitable knock on effect is that there are likely to be more car accidents, where innocent individuals are injured through someone else's negligence. If you have been injured in a car accident that was not your fault in the last three years, we can help you make a compensation claim.

Just call us on 0800 78 38 846 and we will give you expert legal advice on your car accident claim. We are open 24 hours a day, so call us day or night, and we will be happy to help.

Been involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver?
We can still help if your car accident was caused by an uninsured driver. Although clearly it is not possible to make a claim against their insurance policy as is the usual route of a compensation claim, an application can be made to the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB) instead.

The MIB is an organisation which specifically handles personal injury claims against uninsured or unknown drivers, and helps many people get the compensation which they are entitled to after a car accident that was not their fault.

No win no fee
Our personal injury solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis so you do not have to pay for any legal fees if your compensation claim is not successful. Read more about what no win, no fee means.

We make sure that you do not have to pay any up front costs on your case. Whatever the circumstances of your car accident claim, we can offer you a totally risk-free way of claiming the compenstion that is rightfully yours.

Call us today
Get a free claim assessment and legal advice about your car accident - simply call us on 0800 78 38 846.

For more information, please see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.