Car accident compensation claim

Car accidents happen every day in the UK and many people are affected by each and every accident. If you have been involved in a car accident as a passenger, driver or pedestrain and someone else was to blame for your accident then you are legally entitled to make a compensaiton claim for your personal injury.

How can we help?
We can help you by getting you the accident compensation you need to be able to move on after sustaining an injury. If you need access to rehabilitation services or medical care then we can make provisions for you to get the best care in the country.

If your vehicle has been damaged or written off in the car accident then we can arrange a replacement car for you. We will make sure that you get a vehicle that is similar to your own and if you need a van then we will be able to accommodate this. See replacement car for more information.

No Win No Fee
We believe in ensuring that everyone is entitled to make a claim, risk-free, if they have been injured in an accident that wasn't their fault. If your claim is unsuccessful, our no win, no fee service ensures that you are protected from paying any costs on your case. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Making a car accident claim
To make your car accident claim simply pick up the phone and give us a call for free legal advice. We will assess the viability of your claim and if we feel that it is realistic and you wish to continue we will assign a personal injury solicitor to your case. Call now on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online to discuss your car accident.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.