Car accident claim advice

If you have been involved in a car accident in the last three years and have been injured as a result then you may be entitled to claim compensation. There are numerous serious road accidents every year in the UK and many people are left with injuries that could have been prevented. A large number of car accidents are caused by negligence or human error; for example excess or inappropriate speed, driver fatigue or just a plain lack of concentration on the part of another driver. If you've been involved in an accident thanks to such an issue, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation.

How can we help?
As well as helping you to claim compensation for your personal injury we can also help you to get back on the road as soon as possible. If you are able to drive and need transport for work then we will arrange for you to receive a free temporary replacement car. We try very hard to ensure that you receive a vehicle that is similar in function to your own and we will endeavour to get your replacement car to you within a day of you speaking to us about your car accident. See replacement car for more information.

Vehicle repairs
If your car needs to be repaired after your car accident then we can arrange this for you too. This will be done at no cost to you. A vehicle engineer will inspect the car and then it will be booked into a garage for repair. The cost of this will be recovered from the person at fault’s insurance company. See vehicle repairs for more details.

Making a personal injury claim without the risk
To make a personal injury claim following a car accident, just give us a call. Our no win, no fee service means that you are able to make a claim risk-free, as you are protected frm all costs if your case is not successful. See no win no fee for more information.

To make a compensation claim following a car accident please call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for free legal advice. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online.

For more information see:




Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.