Need to make a car accident claim?

If you have had a car accident and have been left with an injury then we may be able to help you make a car accident claim. If it can be shown that your accident was the result of another person’s negligence then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury claim.

What type of injury can I claim for?
You can make a car accident claim for any type of injury. As long as it can be proven that you were not at fault you will be able to claim for your personal suffering and for any other losses. The following shows just some of the injury types that we have helped people with:

Get a replacement car
If your car has been damaged or written off in your car accident and is now undrivable then we may be able to arrange a free temporary replacement car for you. We will try to get your replacement car to you within the same day that you call us about your accident. See replacement car for more information.

No Win No Fee
We believe in ensuring that everyone is entitled to make a claim, risk-free, if they have been injured in an accident that wasn't their fault. Our lawyers will do their best to get you the compensation you deserve. If your claim is unsuccessful, our no win, no fee service ensures that you are protected from paying any costs on your case. See no win no fee for more information.

Make a no stress car accident claim now
To make your car accident claim just pick up the phone and give us a call, we will do the rest. We will assess your claim for viability and then if you choose to continue we will assign a personal injury solicitor who has experience in your type of personal injury. Call now on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online to give you free legal advice and to discuss your car accident claim.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.