Car accident claim

Car accidents happen every day on the UKs roads. There are millions of vehicles travelling around the UK every day, and this density of vehicles obviously leads to traffic jams and busy roads where a lack of concentration can lead to disaster in a split second. If you are involved in a car accident as a driver, a passenger or as a pedestrian then you are entitled to make a personal injury claim, provided it can be proven that someone else was at fault.

No Win No Fee
We believe that everyone should have access to expert legal advice after a car accident. Our personal injury lawyers work on a no win, no fee basis, which means that making a claim is totally risk free. You will not have to pay any money towards your case if it is unsuccessful. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Replacement vehicle
If your car has been damaged in a non fault car accident then we can arrange a replacement car for you. The cost of this service will be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. This means that you will not have to claim on your insurance if you have comprehensive cover. See replacement car for more information.

How can we help you after a car accident?
Making a claim for compensation after a car accident is simple. Just pick up your phone and we will assess your claim and tell you whether it is viable to continue. We are on hand to give you quality legal advice and help you with any aspect of claiming compensation that you are unsure of. Call for our advice now on 0800 78 38 846. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.