Car accident compensation

Having a car accident can be a terrible strain on everyone involved. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident and has sustained injuries, then they are entitled to make a compensation claim if it can be proven that the other driver was at fault. A road traffic accident can result in mild to severe injuries ranging from a whiplash injury to a more serious head injury. We can help you to get on with your life after an accident by getting you the personal injury compensation that you are legally entitled to.

Personal injury compensation
If you have been injured because of someone else’s actions or careless driving then you are entitled to make a claim. We suggest that you use the services of a personal injury solicitor who has experience in helping people who have had a car accident. We offer a no win no fee service that means making a personal injury claim is totally risk free. You will be protected from costs if you lose. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Replacement car
We can arrange a replacement car for you if yours has been damaged in a non fault car accident. In normal circumstances we can get the car to you within 4 hours. See replacement car for more information.

Car repairs
We can arrange for your car to be repaired after a non fault accident. You won’t have to claim on your own policy and the service is completely free. The costs will be recovered from the person at faults insurance company. See getting your car repaired for more information.

Making a car accident claim
Making a personal injury claim after a car accident is easy. All you need to do is call us with the details of your injury and we will assess your claim. Call now on 0800 78 38 846. If you prefer you can click here to contact us online to discuss your car accident.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.