Personal injury claim following a bicycle accident

If you or a loved one has been involved in a bicycle accident that someone else caused then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. At Wheels At Once we help people who have been involved in non fault road traffic accidents every day. We provide assistance in a variety of ways in addition to our personal injury service. If you wish to make a claim for your injuries then we can help you.

No Win No Fee
We believe in ensuring that everyone is entitled to make a claim, risk-free, if they have been injured in an accident that wasn't their fault. Our lawyers will do their best to get you the compensation you deserve. If your claim is unsuccessful, our no win, no fee service ensures that you are protected from paying any costs on your case. See No Win No Fee for more information.

Personal injury solicitors
All our solicitors are members of the Law Society’s personal injury panel so you can be assured that they are knowledgeable in all areas of personal injury law. They will be able to help you with any aspect of claiming compensation that you are unsure of.

Making a bicycle accident claim
To make your bicycle accident claim all you need to do is give us a call. We will assess the viability of your claim and then if you wish to continue we will assign a personal injury solicitor who has experience in your type of claim. Call us now on 0800 78 38 846 for expert legal advice or click here to contact us online.

For more information see:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.